ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Anil Soni <Anil.S...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RE: Suggest Project topics
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:55:14 GMT
I would suggest the following topics:

1. Company Allowance management system (which can handle LAT, TA-DA claims etc.)

2. Leave Management System

3. Asset Maintenance (You can use Asset Maintenance module of OFBiz and do the improvements
as per the requirements)

4. Employee clearance

5. Employee Resignation

If you need requirements for the above topics then I can send you.

--
Anil Soni
Cell : +91-9930302283

-----Original Message-----
From: Raj Saini [mailto:rajsaini@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 9:10 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Cc: Monisha
Subject: Re: Suggest Project topics

Monisha,

I have some trainees working on providing a different UI layer for OFBiz
using Eclipse RCP and RAP technologies. May be you can also participate
in the effort.

Thanks,

Raj

On 03/08/10 00:25, Monisha wrote:
> My areas of interest wud be sumthing related to ERP or CRM

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s)
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify
the sender and delete it from your system.