ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Kemp, Stacy" <Stacy.K...@Modis.com>
Subject UI Developers with ofbiz Needed for Projects in Dulles, VA
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:20:55 GMT
Hello,

I am a recruiter with Modis, an IT staffing company. Our client is
seeking Sr. UI Developers for projects in Dulles, VA. The client would
ideally like someone to start Monday, Aug 23. Please see notes below
describing projects and email or contact me at 571-382-2711 with
questions. If interested, please send an updated MS Word copy of your
resume, hourly rate and the best time to contact you.

Projects using ofbiz. 1. is 6 week effort. (4 weeks left) getting
ecommerce platform out. Out of boxish using ofbiz. Standard cart but
need someone who can give shortcuts & can get to functionality on
backend so can get done quickly. Leverage knowledge to see how to code &
work the functionality using ofbiz. 2. Beyond 4 week project is 4-6
month project using same skill set to build larger platform then one
trying to do in 6 weeks.

Best regards,

Stacy Kemp

Resource Development Manager

Modis

8260 Greensboro Drive Suite 150 McLean, VA 22102

Phone 571-382-2711  Fax 866-304-4619

Stacy.Kemp@modis.com