ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Employees hours tracking
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:18:29 GMT
Hello:

I am looking to deploy a software that can help in tracking employees
availabiliy and the time they come to work, including all the details
about they payrol and hours worked. The data will be feed through a swipe card machine,
that's connected to the LAN.

I am assuming that ofbiz can handle the first part, but I don't know how
to track employees. What is the process to do this manually first ?
Once I find the way (if it's possible through ofbiz) then I can
consider automatic this through the swipe card integration.

Is there a tutorial or instruction that shows how to track employees
work hours ?

Thank you