ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wai <bzb.of...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: party,partygroup and relationships
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:01:52 GMT

Thanks BJ, I'm aware of that.
This would indicates that a PartyRelationship entry exist and it is marked
as _NA_.
What I meant is, must all party and partygroup created in ofbiz require a
corresponding, one or more, entries in PartyRelationship?  If that is not
so, under what condition would this be the case?
I'm assuming that a party or partygroup created in ofbiz must serve some
purpose to the organization(s). Hence some sort of relationship must exist.
Otherwise it would make no sense to create it.
Thanks
Wai