ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Punekar <Prashant_Pune...@mindtree.com>
Subject ofbiz job scheduler !
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 17:31:19 GMT
Hi All,

We have two ofbiz server on load balancer and two mysql database in cluster mode.
We have few scheduled jobs, where the information gets stored in job_sandbox table.
As both the app servers have the same definition for thread-pool tag in serviceengine.xml.

<thread-pool send-to-pool="pool"...........................>

Doubt :

Which ofbiz server will kick of the scheduled job ?
Is Ofbiz smart enough to be aware that one instance has already kicked off the scheduled job
and the other instance doesn't need to do the same ?
Or both the ofbiz servers will kick of the scheduled job at the same time ?

Regards,
Prashant