ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Swapnil Sawant <Swapnil.Saw...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RE: Help regarding migration services
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:19:01 GMT
Hi Jacques,

My implementation is about leave management. Some part of it's functionality is as follows
:

        - Appropriate leave balance data would be there for two basic types of agreements
(permanent and contractual)
        - Agreements would be applied to employee/s and thereby he/she would get some leave
balance
        - Whenever an employee creates new leave application, leave balance would be checked.
        - Depending on leave balance, leave application may or may not be created

In short, I have implemented 'leave balance check' functionality.

        Now, lets consider old data. We may find that different employees had applied for
different number of leaves in total(e.g. empl1 had applied for 40,empl2 had applied for 50
leaves till now ) . So when newly added functionality would be applied to 'such old data'
conflicts will be seen in data (as you can not keep on creating new agreements specific to
employee to cop-up with no of leaves created by him/her)

        Please suggest how to tackle this situation.

Thanks & regards,

Swapnil Sawant