ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Scott Gray <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Hey screens are only so wide.
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:45:15 GMT
I don't think that screen width is an issue on that page, if I shrink the window the list resizes
accordingly and the view doesn't really get any worse.   But IMO that screen is a good example
of when *not* to use an editable list.

What would be cool is if we added support for merged columns to have the field titles displayed
inline on every row.  Right now attempting to match field titles with input fields on merged
columns is very difficult.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media