ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mike Z <mz4whee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: News: Democrats push for new Internet sales taxes
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 02:09:46 GMT
The reason I asked about TaxWare was because it is the only tax
service that still seems to be operational (from ofbiz), and is
certified by Washington State.  As far as I can tell, ZipSales was
discontinued.  As Dave points out, things are only going to get more
complicated, and it would be nice if a service was available that you
could easily plug into OFBiz, and things just work.  In WA state,
there are 1.6 million different ZIP+4 possibilities in 350 different
tax jurisdications.  Crazy..  So I was looking for a simplier way.