ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sascha Rodekamp <sascha.rodekamp.lynx...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: AJAX JSON response
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:53:18 GMT
Hi,
have a look at the DojoJSONServiceEventHandler.

The Way is simple pass your Arguments to your Event/ Service parse them into
a Jason Object (have a look here http://www.json.org/java/).
Do what ever you want :-)

And write back the result to the response Object.

Now you can work with the JSON Object in your Client.

I hope i could help
Cheers
Sascha