ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jonatan Soto <seniledemen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple internal organizations on top
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:02:26 GMT
After a little thinking of that I chose the multi tenancy option. But now a
new problem has been raised and it's regarding to data loading. I have my
own data as ext and I want to split/adapt it in order to fill the different
tenants with it.

As I read in another posts I found that this topic was discussed before
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@ofbiz.apache.org/msg27231.html

How can I achieve this? Is there another solutions?

Thanks in advance.

--
-----

Jonatan Soto