ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Olmstead <jolmste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying Form Data
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:47:29 GMT
Thanks for the response.  When I change from actions to row-actions I get
nothing.  Not even the "1" when entering a new routing.  Am I missing
something?  And yes, I realize this will not update to the database.  I plan
to intercept UpdateRoutingTask and convert the data back to milliseconds
before updating.

Jeremy