ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ravindra Mandre <raviof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding new field for existing search
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 10:22:21 GMT
On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 2:51 PM, prasanthi_ofbiz <
prasanthi.sreeramjammisetty@tcs.com> wrote:

> Hi Ravindra,
>      Please the check the logger. If I added  voucher Date in
> condition-expr. While framing the sequal query in EntityFinderUtil.java
>  its
> not able to get modelField value .
> Please let me know the which service it is calling.

Hi,
You have to add this field voucherDate into AcctgTransAndEntries entity ( or
any one of the entity  from five) so that this field can be passed to table
in condition expression .
and for making list here entity-condition is used , which take argument as
listed into EntityFinderUtil.java 's ConditionExpr class. if voucherDate is
coming as a null then you can use the " ignore-if-null " sub element . in
this case you will not get the nullPointer error.
and it uses method for searching .

HTH

Ravindra Mandre