ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Steve Fatula <st...@neobits.com>
Subject Re: When is the cache cleared if expired entries?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:11:45 GMT
> I don't see where the doc says, at least any I can locate. I know I can clear it from
the webtools page. Will it clear automagically, and if so, based on what?

> I am looking at our sites cache maintenance page, and, seeing lots of entries that have
expired from yesterday. So, the cache has not cleared by ofbiz automagically at least.

> And what does "SR" mean in the heading of this page, right after EXP which I am presuming
means expired?

> What does removes:H/M refer to?

Does no one known when (or if) (under what conditions) the ofbiz cache is cleared (such as
entity data cache)? I have been unable to find any answer to this.