ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Store product details
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:34:48 GMT
if your using ofbiz for your storage note that there is only one
productID for a product for all stores in a single database.
Now if you using the multitenant, then you would have to go through the
products for each database and put them in the defautl delegator
database. Since there may be conflicts with ProductID you would have to
use the internal name for the ProductID of each database.
it sound from what you are going for that multitenant is the best way to go.

at this point I suggest you expand on what you are doing to get the best
advice.

vivtops86 sent the following on 7/29/2010 8:54 AM: