ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: newsletter subscription
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:53:12 GMT
Hi Matt:

I guess I need to preface all this with: I don't use 10.4 or any version
of OFBiz from the 10.4 branch. I have not upgraded to Java 1.6 and I'm
not going to for my production server so I'm strictly talking about 9.04.

To your question: Sorry, I don't understand. Do you want me to tell you
which webapps and which OFBiz screens to use from 9.04? Or which
services? I certainly can do that. It would still take some time as its
been awhile since I looked at all this. (Of course I did that when I set
about putting together my own tools.)

If you are talking about sharing the screens I developed, I could do
that. I'm not sure how useful they would be out of context. But, I could
set up a web page on myofbiz.com to share Freemarker templates. I think
you'd be better served however if I started with screen shots of my web
pages and explained how I do what I do.

Just some thoughts.

Regards,
Ruth