ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Compoinent locatinos was Contributor branch Proposal,
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 01:54:21 GMT
my orginal statement that got this part of the thread going was
 >ofbiz, now has three basic layers, as I see it.
 >
 > first is the framework, which should stand alone from the other layers.
 >
 > Next is your basic Business layer needed for all businesses, to
manage relationships, cash flow, products. This level can have
interdependence and dependence on the framework.

 > the top layer is the type of business one has, manufacturing,
Ecommerce, Travel. these don't really depended on each other, unless you
have a multidivisional organization and are driven by different Business
plans as to how to implement.

Matt Warnock sent the following on 7/20/2010 5:52 PM: