ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Automatic Requirements when QOH drops
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:09:52 GMT
the data model book Vol I page 132-158 pretty much covers the data
model, requirements,Requests,Agreements.
this included roles.
did you use just seed data or the demo data?

the current implementation OTTB uses the manufacturing component.
so you will have to dig through the demo data and the manufacturing code
to figure out how to go around it.
applications\manufacturing\src\org\ofbiz\manufacturing\mrp\ProposedOrder.java
will give yu an Idea of the current implementation and considerations.

NPOfbiz sent the following on 7/20/2010 8:16 AM: