ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Atul Vani <atul.v...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Proper use of thruDate
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:34:36 GMT
Hello Wai,

It depends on your requirements, whether you want to keep record of that
particular thing or not.

For ex:
for a customer you would like to keep track/record of his contact details
like for what time period what was his shipping address
even if he changes it and swaps back to the same shipping address,
then also you won't just remove the thruDate and use old record (or in
other words erase his history)

but if its a promotion (may be seasonal) then you would just use
thruDate to turn it on/off

--
Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani