ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: News: Democrats push for new Internet sales taxes
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 16:07:46 GMT
the Data model book page271 show the accounting model tax due.
/application/accounting/data/demotGLsetupdata.xml gives a single account
     <GlAccountTypeDefault organizationPartyId="Company"
glAccountTypeId="TAX_ACCOUNT" glAccountId="900000"/>
  if then numbering is not sufficent it can be expanded to meet the tax
by state then municipality as well as special taxes, as subaccouts.
/application/accounting/data/demotaxauthority.xml has how to create
state tax
The when and what to report, can be covered using agreements,
partyrelationships.
so code and forms that does the reporting is the only thing not in ofbiz
at this time.

Mike Z sent the following on 7/9/2010 8:35 AM: