ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Attaching files to a product
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 13:06:59 GMT
a product is more of a marketing item
a part is a description of a function
they vary for engineering and manufacturing. Engineering does not assign
a commercial product to the part where manufacture may list many actual
purchase parts that will never be sold individually.
I see in the model book the one I implemented is the alternative and
more extensive model.

Scott Gray sent the following on 7/5/2010 5:53 PM: