ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Modifying style of Marking a field in a form as required
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 14:56:19 GMT

from widget-form.xsd

                 <xs:documentation>The name of a style (like a CSS
class) to apply to the title of this field if required.
                     Will default to form's default-required-field-style.
                     If field is required, but required-field-style is
empty, an '*' will be placed to the right of text,
                     textarea and password fields.
                 </xs:documentation>

you can see this used in forms that show  "required" instead of *.
not sure if you can get the position to change though.
maybe add a "column placement" in the xsd.
and change widget rendering code.

BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

rrhati2010 sent the following on 7/7/2010 6:43 AM: