ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beginners question
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:10:19 GMT
There are no instances created for your services as all service methods
are static. LocalDispatcher (or RemoteDispatcher for RMI) is the class
responsible for calling your services using runSync or runAsync methods.
Your services are defined in a xml file and included in
ofbiz-component.xml file of your application. When your component is
loaded, your services are also loaded. You can check the webtool app for
the available services.

Thanks,

Raj