ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Hoffman <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Subject Re: Attaching files to a product
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 00:05:43 GMT
Hi BJ:

In my scenario, someone wanted to distribute "free" engineering diagrams
and other artifacts such as technical user manuals with products. They
wanted each artifact listed and available for download on the product
listing pages as free content to download. The discussion presented
deals with adding features to products that are, in turn,  downloaded
content. To do this does require some customizations - at least in 9.04.
But, I detail what needs to be done from a product definition stand
point. The uploading of content is not discussed. If someone is
interested in that, I can easily add that discussion to the document.

Does that make sense?
Regards,
Ruth