ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: OfBiz professional Support!
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 17:06:47 GMT
adequate is subjective.
for my part I give guidance where to find information and how the
data-book relates to ofbiz, here on the mailing list.
I give paid support offline as do others that use or develop with ofbiz.
I would first make sure your development team has a good understanding
before undertaking any projects using ofbiz.

BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Venu Gopalakrishnan sent the following on 7/3/2010 2:22 AM: