ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Multiple internal organizations on top
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 23:14:01 GMT
[That's a possible solution. Another one may be to have two running
instances
of Ofbiz using different DB, I think it will be more versatile because it
allows me to handle the logic for one company separated to the other and I
would be able to exchange data  through webservices for example , but the
work and maintenance is multiplied by two plus the webservice development
and testing.]
actually you can create a component that access both db at the same
time, since the dbs are accessed by delegators. no webservices necessary.
like when the PO is generated, you add an SECA to call the new component
code that would add the PO to the other database as an order.

since it is run at system level and not accessed by users it is secure.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Jonatan Soto sent the following on 7/1/2010 3:17 PM: