ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Functional Requirements Documentation
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 21:40:05 GMT
none that you can cross reference like that, that I know of.
The Data Model Resource book by Len Silverstien Wiley pubs you may get
out of the library givesyou the data storage, that OFBIZ is based on.
OOTB
look through the Catalog component
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/login/main?USERNAME=flexadmin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductInventoryItems?productId=WG-9943-B3

Note: OFbiz a vendor is one that sells products from the company and
supplier is the one that sells product to the company.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

alanmoor sent the following on 7/1/2010 2:18 PM: