ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Anil Soni <Anil.S...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RE: OFBiz screen rendering problem.
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:02:49 GMT
Please ignore my previous mail. I mistakenly sent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Soni
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 4:46 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Cc: toanilsoni@gmail.com
Subject: RE: OFBiz screen rendering problem.

Because if it renders in sequentially pattern then for each request it reads the screen sequence
wise and then after it reads completely it will show the page. Which is a time taking process,
it should be parallelly where multiple thread will handle each screen or widget part and draw
the screen one by one instead of reading it in sequentially.

So my question is screen rendering in OFBiz is sequentially or  parallelly ?

Minimum 40 % of total time taken to draw a page and time is in seconds.