ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Chirag Manocha <cmano...@emforium.com>
Subject Re: AcctgTransAttribute
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 12:01:49 GMT
It might be possible that this entity is not used anywhere but this entity have some reason
for existence as the Data Model of OFBiz is generic and possibly functionality for entity
is not implemented yet. You may need to study Chapter 8 Accounting And Budgeting of Data Model
Book.

Regards
--
Chirag Manocha