ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: ofbizsetup doc?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 22:45:24 GMT
Argh... I wanted to direct you to the online help (help link in demo trunk) where I know Hans
put some directions for the Setup
compoment. But it currently does not work on trunk. Then, I thought I may use the stable version,
but it does not have the Setup
component (because it' s a new feature) and also then bugs again in the wiki from the online
help there :/

Sorry, looks like we need an effort and there are not much availability from commiters...
You will have to wait, or help yourself...

Jacques

Pierce Wetter wrote:
>  So I've hunted, searched, googled.
>
>  Is there a short happy guide to what you have to do to use ofbizsetup?
>
>  i.e.
>
>   1. Checkout ofbiz from svn
>   2. ant run-install-seed
>   3. ant create-admin-user-login
>   4. ./startofbiz.sh
>
>  The reason I'm asking, is because I'm getting stuck on the step where you create the
store, because I get a foreign key error