ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From masionas <michael.koro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users - scheduled jobs delayed by an hour
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:58:31 GMT

Hi Adrian,

I think it is coupled somehow to specific server setup, OS version or even
architecture. Because as I mentioned above on the other server Fedora Core 5
JVM picked up correct time zone and I never had this kind of problem there.
But on the Fedora Core 11 server( hardware is also different from the first
one) it did not make it. So on one of the servers I also can;t recreate the
problem because it works there as expected, in other words time zone of JVM
matches to time zone of the server.