ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From masionas <michael.koro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users - scheduled jobs delayed by an hour
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:28:09 GMT

Hi Adrian,

Yes, I have tried that, but it did not help. Stopped ofbiz, changed
property, then started again, but it still used GMT -5:00 zone
Here is what I have put in start.prtoperties but it did not helped

# -- The default time zone for this OFBiz instance.
ofbiz.timeZone.default=America/New_York

And here is what really helped (startofbiz.sh):

# added timzeone var
TIMEZONE="-Duser.timezone=America/New_York"

#and add it to args string
VMARGS="$MEMIF $MISC $DEBUG $RMIIF $ADMIN $TIMEZONE"