ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David-DiSiD Technologies <dcerv...@disid.com>
Subject Re: Multiple internal organizations on top
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:42:12 GMT

Answered inline.

jonatan soto wrote:

> I think I was absolutely wrong about this. As I can see, I believe the
> default database might be used as normal. So I am thinking to use the
> default database for Company1 and only one tenant for Company2. It would
> be
> correct?

Yes, it's right in your scenario.
Just note that the database for Company1 will contain the tenant data.

jonatan soto wrote:

> And again a new doubt raised, how can I synchronize data between
> databases?
> I mean, there are several tables that I would like to synchronize (eg:
> Product) so perhaps a good approach would be, firstly identify which
> entities should be sync and then implement something (SECA's?) for each.
> Is
> this a good solution or I am complicating myself?

Yes, I think for this purpose a good approach is to use SECA's, just recall
the same event changing the delegator.

-----
David Cervera - dcervera at disid dot com
DiSiD Technologies, S.L. - http://www.disid.com