ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From masionas <michael.koro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users - scheduled jobs delayed by an hour
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 17:35:46 GMT

Hi,

On one of the servers I have similiar problem.
Preface: Hardware and system clocks are synced and shows correct time. trunk
is r952341

Case 1 (ofbiz session time zone 1 hour less from actual) :
When I login into webtools and schedule job it is showing Pending status
even RunTime has already passed. An interesting thing is that when I cancel
Pending job it shows cancel date an hour less. Example, runtime date was
13:10 and I cancelled it in 5 minutes and Cancel date was 12:15

Case 2 (ofbiz session time zone in sync with actual):
I noticed that for some reason session time zone was one hour off , I
changed time zone for session to be EDT ( same as server time now). But when
I went into schedule job again and put in time 13:20 in date pickup popup,
it was displayed as 14:20 in job listing RunTime column??? Cancel time is
correct now though. But the job is not triggered even when I try to cheat it
and put one time less from actual time.

Where to look? Server is Fedora 11.

I would appreciate any ideas. Thank you.

P.S. Ofbiz log entries shows one hour less from system time. Where it gets
that time?