ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From alanmoor <alan.m...@rossgroupinc.com>
Subject Functional Requirements Documentation
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 21:18:08 GMT

I have slogged through the document site and googled and tried hard to find
any documentation that would assist in the evaluation of OFBiz.  I have a
customer that has provided a list of functionality required for an inventory
management system.  Is there anything similar amongst you folks?  For
instance, customer has an item that states "Must track inventory by Vendor".
Where would I look to see if OFBiz provides this out of the box?

If there is obvious documentation out there, I apologize for being a nube.
I just couldn't find it.

Thanks,
Al