ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Levenimeux <yassine.elkachch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AJAX JSON response
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:43:26 GMT

thanks sasha for your answer
 but can you explain me more how to parse my arguments to the event/service
(i guess you mean minilang or java classes to invoke). by the way after
posting my question i was trying to use the JSONJavaHandler when firing
request to my uri....but now after reading your answer  i get a quetion
about this ....do i have to use necessarly the DojoJSONserviceHandler or can
i use the JSONJavaHandler instead and if this is the case do i have to do
some modifications ???  i suppose that if i use the DojoJSONserviceHandler
like you propose i have to write a service (in minilang or even java). if we
consider those conditions are verified  how do i have to write my urimap in
the controller i mean
---------------------------
 < request-map type="java or service according to the service ive wrote"
path="my service or java class path"  invoke="the method to invoke if
event">
<response name="succes" type="request" value="in the biginning ive used json
but i had the kind of result ive described before and after  i used /view  >
but i guess i don't get it the best way because it not work as it must ( now
the downloadable file ive described before don't popup anymore)
  now can you explain me the right request-map i have to write (when using
the DojoJSONserviceHandler or even just the JSONjavaHandler and how to use
them)
if it possible can you send me just an example (project or url) using the
way youre describing and the related configurations...
thank alot for advance .....