ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Levenimeux <yassine.elkachch...@gmail.com>
Subject AJAX JSON response
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:14:11 GMT

"Hi everybody ;
i'm  an ofbiz framework beginner developper and in the application i'm
developping i need to use AJAX in the client side. i'm now try to use Json
for the response but i get no result . when i fire a request to the
controler , instead of  updating the div i've prepared in the client side
page i get a downlodable file wich content is the following one :
{"targetRequestUri":"/testServiceAjax","_CONTEXT_ROOT_":"C:\\workspace\\ofbiz\\hot-deploy\\practice\\webapp\\practice\\","javax.servlet.request.key_size":128,"_FORWARDED_FROM_SERVLET_":true,"javax.servlet.request.ssl_session":"4c2b3a693e0b8204df23eb50f3c5bfe89ab1ae92c9d134be9b3d55fe55f5e284","_REQUEST_FROM_SPIDER_":"N","_SERVER_ROOT_URL_":"https://localhost:8443","_LOGIN_PASSED_":"TRUE","_CONTROL_PATH_":"/practice/control","javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite":"SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5","thisRequestUri":"json"}
 then  i suppose that i have this type of response because in my webapp
controller there is no handler for the type Json .so  i search in ofbiz for
any handler of the json  type and i find as reponse the common-controller of
the common component in ofbiz (common
/webcommon/webinf/common-controller.xml). while reading this controller and
looking for any handler of the json type i found this comment :
<!-- These event handlers have been deprecated, if you need to send json
         the json request from this controller after calling your event
    <handler name="jsonservice" type="request"
class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JSONServiceEventHandler"/>
    <handler name="jsonservice-multi" type="request"
class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JSONServiceMultiEventHandler"/>
    <handler name="jsonsimple" type="request"
class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JSONSimpleEventHandler"/>
    <handler name="jsonjava" type="request"
class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JSONJavaEventHandler"/>
     -->
so i make a copy of the last line in this comment to my app controller but i
get the same response as described before... so now i have no idea of how to
use this Json type in my webapp controller ...
 can anyone explain me the  meaning of the comment i found in the
common-cotroller or
can anyone explain me the way to use Ajax with the JSON type in the
controller  and some link about the subject will be welcome
thank for advance ....  "