ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Norbert Rieger" <nrie...@lplusr.de>
Subject AW: error when paging after ebay order import
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:06:15 GMT
I had a look to the HTML Output which is produced for the screen.

The forms do have method "post".

The problem comes from the "paging" controls (next/prev/first/last page).

I think the controls are generated within htmlFactoryMacroLibrary
(framework/widget/templates, <#macro renderNextPrev etc.).

<li>Page<select name="page" size="1"
onchange="location.href='/ebay/control/GetEbayOrders?productStoreId=10001&am
p;thruDate=2010-07-22+23%3A59%3A59.0&amp;fromDate=2010-07-01+00%3A00%3A00.0&
amp;VIEW_SIZE_1=20&amp;VIEW_INDEX_1='+this.value;"><option
selected="selected" value="0">1</option>
<option value="1">2</option>
<option value="2">3</option>

The parameters are passed via request parameter to GetEbayOrders.

If setting the security attribute https from true to false for this request
(controller.xml) the paging works:

    <request-map uri="GetEbayOrders">
        <security https="false" auth="true"/>
        <event type="service" invoke="getEbayOrders"/>
        <response name="success" type="view" value="EbayOrders"/>
        <response name="failure" type="view" value="EbayOrders"/>
    </request-map>

But I think this is not was it is supposed to be....