ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Kranti Agrawal <krantionl...@gmail.com>
Subject Insert additional elements in form
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:50:45 GMT
Hi,

I want to insert a few elements in the form whose length may be variable.
For example, Lets take the case of the reservation in trains. I just need
the PNR number of the ticket for the submission of the form.
But the additional fields which need to be displayed are the list of all the
passenger names, and their age. For a PNR number, the size of the passenger
list can vary from 1 to 6, and the amount of detail provided may also vary.
One way to do this, is to put all the information as a string through a
Groovy file, and display it.
Can anyone suggest any better way? Can we insert a FTL element  or a similar
widget inside a form?
Regards,
Kranti Agrawal
Student, IIIT Bangalore