ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ramkrishna Swamy <ramkrishna.swamyof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in service getPartyTelephone
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 05:40:44 GMT
Hello Patrick,

I did the same by putting value of userLogin into map and then passed map to
service but it trows error saying "Groovy Event Error (Service
[getPartyTelephone] Failed (java.lang.String cannot be cast to
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericValue))".

Following is my code for service: -
telecomNumberMap = dispatcher.runSync("getPartyTelephone", [partyId :
partyId, userLogin : userLogin]);

--
Thanks
Ramkrishna