ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Help with order entry
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:24:42 GMT
Can you reproduce on demo server or is it specific to you local instance?

Jacques

From: "Luis Alfredo Harriss Maranesi" <luis.maranesi@gmail.com>
Hi all,

I'm testing ofbiz and I'm trying to set up some sales orders. Everything
goes perfect while I use the Demo Customer to enter the order. But when I
create another user I get stuck in the options screen. I've already tried to
reproduce everything I could from the Demo Customer's "configuration" but
nothing works.

I don't know why this is happening. I think it could be related with the
fact that my new user has not shipping methods associated to him but I can't
find how to change that.

Could someone help me? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance,
Luís Maranesi