ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <d...@me.com>
Subject Re: orders and contracts
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 07:01:40 GMT

What's the cardinality of the relationship?

If you add an orderId to the Agreement entity you'd basically have many agreements for one
order, but you could not have more than one order per agreement.

It would probably be better to follow the same *Appl entity pattern, even used for some Agreement*
entities, that structures a many-to-many relationship.

-David