ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Question - Bulk upload of catalog
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:32:11 GMT
there is an spreadsheet import of products.
look at \applications\product\src\org\ofbiz\product\spreadsheetimport
your excel has to be in the column format of the code or you have to
modify it.
you have to place the file you want imported in a certain folder.
this is as of 9.04.
I also provide a service to code for manual or remote automatied
importing from suppliers

Irene Kiragu sent the following on 6/21/2010 7:15 AM:

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man