ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: After Receiving, user refreshes page, receive is repeated.
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:48:09 GMT
my code is driven by the open PO's
so when complete an Item or po it returns to a tree of po's with tree of
items under it.
if they click on the po then all the itmes are recieved
if they click on an item then only the item is recieved.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

James McGill sent the following on 6/14/2010 3:04 PM: