ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: is demo-stable the branch/release or the branch.
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 08:33:08 GMT
I was trying to figure out if the stable was the fixed zip file image or
the variable svn image.
only so when someone ask something I know what code to look at.
I guess  I could look at the svninfo and figure it out.
:D

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 6/2/2010 8:10 PM: