ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Access Control
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 15:06:34 GMT
also note that the security is about to change in the trunk.
Adrian has been working on it and waited till after 10.4 was created.
Maybe Adrian can point to his doc on it.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

rahul jain sent the following on 6/1/2010 7:26 AM: