ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: session clearing on each click of ofbiz application
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 14:13:42 GMT
not sure if it is related, but I just installed an new ofbiz through AJP
apache 2.2.3
I have ofbiz under a virtual server pasted setup from another server
that works.
I am having issues with https.
I can go to the actual server and use the https://localhost:port OK
but https://domainname.com/ from a remote location gives me a broken
connection error.
based on this I am focusing on apache and AJP to see what is changed.
It may be that  ofbiz needs an AJP container  for https

should have it debugged soon

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

prasanthi_ofbiz sent the following on 6/1/2010 5:54 AM: