ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From prasanthi_ofbiz <prasanthi.sreeramjammise...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: session clearing on each click of ofbiz application
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 12:54:00 GMT

Dear BJ,
I found where the problem is  but I don't know why its happend. In the
common-contoller.xml file located at
ofbiz/framework/common/webcommon/WEB-INF/ there is a section  written below

<preprocessor>
        <!-- Events to run on every request before security (chains exempt)
-->
        <event name="check509CertLogin" type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker" invoke="check509CertLogin"/>
        <event name="checkRequestHeaderLogin" type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"
invoke="checkRequestHeaderLogin"/>
        <event name="checkServletRequestRemoteUserLogin" type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"
invoke="checkServletRequestRemoteUserLogin"/>
        <event name="checkExternalLoginKey" type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker" invoke="checkExternalLoginKey"/>
        <event name="checkProtectedView" type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ProtectViewWorker"
invoke="checkProtectedView"/>
    </preprocessor>

Because of this each and every click visiting the function
checkServletRequestRemoteUserLogin of LoginWorker.java. Inside this I have
written code for calling webservices for getting remote user details and
verifying the same user. This is normally taking approx 1 min. So that
system is looking slow.

I have two environments like
Ofbiz1 and Ofbiz2
In Ofbiz1 environment server is accessed through Apache server which is in
different location
In Ofbiz2 environment we are accessing directly the application server of
ofbiz.
Ofbiz1 runs on 443/80 ports and Ofbiz2 runs on 7443/7080 ports
I don't know why the same thing is not happening in Ofbiz2 environment and
happening in Ofbiz1 environment.

Please help me...
Regards
Prasanthi