ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deyan Tsvetanov <deyan_of...@flexbrix.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue: org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil seems to be bottleneck
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:19:14 GMT
Hi rhh,

yes, it looks like a memory leak.
When you have a memory leak you have to profile each component you have
doubts about.

What screens have you tested with jMeter ?
You have to run a profiler, start the jMeter test again and if possible
- share the results. After that we could analyze the code and see if
there is any memory leak.

-- Deyan