ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deyan Tsvetanov <deyan_of...@flexbrix.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue: org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil seems to be bottleneck
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:56:38 GMT
Hi rhh,

this looks like a different issue.
It is a memory leak and imho has nothing to do with the synchronized
TransactionUtil.begin() and commit() methods.

First you have to check out the max heap memory set for JBoss. Look for
an option -Xmx256m.
Increase it to 1024m.

If the test still produces OutOfMemory than there is a memory leak for
sure.

-- Deyan