ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From prasanthi_ofbiz <prasanthi.sreeramjammise...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: session clearing on each click of ofbiz application
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:16:28 GMT

Dear BJ,

Cash setup is nothing but LDAP authentication. Once the user is logged in we
are authenticating the user through LDAP.
In my environment apache  server is in another location and application is
in another System. I am also running the same application with out routing
apache server then its working fine. where as if i route the each and every
request through apache this issue is coming.
I have done the operations like,Logged in to the Accounting module, then
clicked on Financial Account tab, then Create New Financial Account button.
The logger for the same is attached,please verify the it and tell me the
problem

Regards
Prasanthi

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n2238059/ofbiz_log.odt ofbiz_log.odt